Crafted Kitchen's Test Kitchen event space is unique in it's beauty and versatility. Perfectly located in the Arts District, the Test Kitchen is a hub for all creative events, film production, pop-up dinners and launch parties and more.
We are looking for a Sales and Event consultant to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Sales & Events consultant will have the opportunity to play a crucial part in sourcing leads for the Test Kitchen event space hire. They will generate new business opportunities by developing creative marketing and outreach strategies. Certain monthly targets will be set, in terms of number leads and events booked. They will also be the client liaison, managing the inquiry and quote to the date of the event itself, including helping them on the day with on-site support.
We have built a casual work atmosphere that requires everyone to strike a careful balance between being self-motivated and independently-minded, while enjoying being a team player with shared goals. The office is based in the Arts District, but there might be an opportunity to work remotely half the time.
Please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter please include:
- Why does this role excite you?
- Why are you uniquely qualified for this role?
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a database of potential leads
- Design promotional material for hiring out the Test Kitchen
- Prospect via email and telephone with potential clients
- Utilize CRM tools, work with inbound/outbound leads and reignite lost leads.
- Assisting with member-only and public event coordination
- Developing content for event promotion and marketing
- Proven interest in food, social media, business or events
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong writing and content editing skills Strong Excel and Google Documents skills
- Familiar with Mailchimp & Facebook
- Flexible with scheduling
- Quick moving and determined to shine
- Proper time management and organizational skills
- Photography & video experience preferred
- Must have a reliable car and laptop
Job Type: Part-time